What’s priced in for the Bank of England now

When will interest rates rise
The November Bank of England decision is nearly 50/50 after the statement today and .
Mark Carney’s comments
The next meeting is November 2 and the OIS market is pricing in a 51.1% chance of a hike, with a 48.9% chance rates are left unchanged. The odds of a hike were at just