New course released: Advance Wyckoff
Advance level Wyckoff course. Prior Wyckoff knowledge is a must to understand this course.
If you have no Wyckoff education get one of our other Wyckoff courses.
– Why is Wyckoff important to understand market behavior
– Upthrust after distribution
– Volume off the bottom
– The use of reverse trend lines to determine where a market can go
– How to use Wyckoff when the classical structure isn’t perfect
– How to use time frames to trade
– Relative strength and relative weakness of markets. Key to Wyckoff work.
– Absorption reverse absorption
– Bag holding stuffing effects on the markets
– Reaction low before a high
– Reaction high before a low
– Axis Lines
– Terminal spring
– The best 6 Wyckoff trade setups
– 1-hour free mentoring